LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement. The methodology is based on extensive research and enables teams to address complex issues in a fun and engaging way.
- Workshop facilitators
- Project managers
- Branding professionals
- Business Strategists
- UX designers
- Change managers
- Trainers, teachers, university professors
Additionally, if you work as a researcher, I.T. professional, executive/life coach, or leader in your organization, your certification in this methodology can bring enormous benefits and is a strong addition to your toolkit of techniques.
3-DAY PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Day One: Foundation Program
Learn the basics on the first program. This training day introduces you to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® tool. You will learn how to use the tools with a setting including flow theory, the use of ground rules to set the playing field, etiquette, and traps to avoid along with numerous applications for different situations to prep the hand-brain connection. Background theory is provided with hands-on learning.
Day Two: Teams and Groups
The second day moves participants thorough processes where individual identity is explored and insight gained into how the tools can be customized for any number of workshops or processes including team workshops.
Day Three: Landscape and Systems Development for Teams and Groups
The third day of the training will provide you with an understanding of how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® identity and landscape materials kit to build 3D models that illustrate the complex environments where entities like teams and projects and other interconnected systems function and how these environments “play out” in real time.
Your training includes the following:
– 3 day training
– Your facilitator manual
– your starter set of LEGO® Bricks
– your certificate stating that you were trained by a Licensed LSP trainer
– your ‘No Excuses Starter Kit’ to kickstart your new offering
– all-day food & drinks (lunch & breaks)
COCD @House of Innovation, Duboisstraat 50, 2060 Antwerp – Belgium
Accommodation in the area:
1) Holiday Inn Express: Italielei 2a, Het Eilandje, 2000 Antwerp
2) Condo Gardens (appartments): De Pretstraat 11, 2060 Antwerp
3) Nord hotel: Marnixstraat 27/37, 2060 Antwerpen
There is limited parking space in the area.
1) Train: Antwerp-Central
2) Tram 17: Stop at Antwerpen Noorderplaats Perron 2, 2 min. walk from there
3) From the airport Zaventem: take the train to Antwerp Central
4) From the airport Charleroi (Brussels South): take the shuttle bus to Brussels South station, change there to train direction Antwerp-Central station.
Upon request via email: email@example.com